Wardens: Alan Clark, Diane Hill, Philippa Skuja.
Parish Councillors: Crispin Arnall, John Bennett, Karen Calayag, Jacqui Guy, Tracey Bates.
Parish Nominators: Christine Alexander, Alan Clark, Diane Hill, Karyn Lai, Justin Playfair.
Synod representatives continue as Doug George and Karen Calayag
- Kat and Nigel will be moving out of their St Jude’s townhouse just before Easter. We will be very sad to see them go. We will farewell them at a special morning tea after the 9.30 service on Sunday 10th April.
- Easter Letterbox cards are here. Please take a bundle of cards and a map to distribute a section of our Randwick Parish. Please pray for our Easter outreach, and bring in some eggs for the famous egg hunt (see back for more details).
- This is the final week for the NCLS survey at attendersurvey.ncls.org.au. Use church code ANS05001. (Last day is 31st March).
- It is not too late to donate to Anglicare’s flood appeal. (Thank you to those who gave last week, a total of $475)
- The Working Bee this Saturday 2nd April will be a great chance to get the church ready for Easter.