“It looks so fun! I want to go in there!”
“It looks so much better than before.”
– Two school children, as they stood outside the fence looking at our new playground.
I hope you will agree that St Jude’s Early Learning’s new playground looks great. Next Sunday, 22nd March, is the Playground Dedication, at 11.00 am, following morning service. We are hoping to have some special guests at both the service and the dedication. Because of Coronavirus risks, we will be providing pre-packaged food for morning tea. Please do not bring home-made food.
However, if you can, do bring a contribution of commercially made food in individual portions. (Any leftovers will be useful in coming weeks.)
Choral Evensong will also be held next Sunday, at 4.30 pm.
Today is our Annual Vestry Meeting, at 11.30 am. We will be encouraged by reports of the ministry that has been taking place over the last year. I will say more about the outcomes of our ongoing strategy development process (with our focus areas of Pastoral Care, Families and Young People, and Welcoming and Integration), and how we prayerfully hope to Fill the Church with disciples of Christ.
- Last chance to make a purchase at our prayer-themed bookstall!
- Please get involved in our Easter letterbox drop if you can.
- We are planning another Hymn Fest on Saturday 23rd May at 2.30 pm. Save the date!
- The date has been set for Fireworks: Saturday 30th May, from 5.00 pm.