Open to all in the community with children 0-3 years.
- It is an informal setting with an intent to provide a warm, caring and safe atmosphere and space
- A designated play area for toddlers
- Books and puzzles available
- Bible stories with some singing
- Morning Tea provided for children and parents.
(There is no fee but we ask that you bring morning tea from time to time – fruit cut up is always appreciated.)
- Please register with your name, child’s name and a mobile contact number on your first visit.
Some helpful resources
- Parenting Workshop Timetables (see ‘Community Calendars’ ) in Resource file on entrance to Playgroup or available through Randwick Council, 30 Frances Street (opposite St Jude’s Church)
- Parenting Books / DVD’s / ‘Triple P’ Parenting sheets (available on request) – see Pastoral Worker
- Childrens’ Picture Bibles at $10 / Family Devotionals (available on request) – speak with Pastoral Worker
- Mental Health or other resources (available on request) – see Pastoral Worker
- Click here for online parenting resources